Grilled Pork Chops with Peaches and Pole Beans
- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsps chopped fresh marjoram, divided
- 2 tbsps Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsps minced garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 (1 1/2 inch thick) bone-in pork chops (about 1 lb each)
- 4 tsps kosher salt, plus extra
- 8 cups (1 1/4 lb) pole beans (Romano, haricots verts, or yellow wax), trimmed
- 1/2 cup Thinly sliced shallot rings
- 4 semi-ripe peaches, halved and pitted
Pairing Notes: The peach with the pork provides a sweet and savory element that mimics how the Estate Pinot Noir transitions from fruity to savory.
Chef's Tip: You can do a bone-in or boneless pork chop.
Recipe and photo courtesy of: www.epicurious.com