Experience Cartograph Wines
Come discover the essence of Sonoma County wine country at the Cartograph tasting room, located just one block north of the Healdsburg Plaza.
Cartograph is known for small-lot, elegant Pinot Noir; dry Alsace-styled Riesling; and sparkling wines from acclaimed Northern California appellations including the Russian River Valley and Mendocino Ridge. Owners Alan Baker and Serena Lourie designed and built the tasting room to be the culmination of this region’s legendary wine experience, bringing guests together in a modern and welcoming space that spotlights masterfully crafted wines available by the glass, by the bottle or on tap.
340 Center Street, Healdsburg, CA
Tues - Sat., by appointment
In the heart of wine country just off the Healdsburg Plaza, Cartograph is offering special tasting events to explore Pinot noir in depth. These experiences take place at the Cartograph tasting room in Healdsburg and the Russian River Valley estate vineyard.
We are focusing on the new spring releases for the month of May
Reservations required, $30 tasting fee, complimentary for Cartograph Circle members
- 2021 Rosé of Pinot Noir
- 2020 Gould Family Vineyard Riesling (dry)
- 2019 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- 2018 Transverse Pinot Noir
- 2017 Transverse Vineyard Pinot Noir (library)
- Cartograph Spring Release: On May 1 we will release four new wines for spring to the tasting room
- Cartograph Circle Members Spring Release Celebrations: May 1 and May 29
- May 24: Tasting room will be closed to prepare for the May 29 celebration
- June 10 and 11: Riesling Vertical Tasting
Green Music Center Concerts
- May 15, 2022: St. Lawrence String Quartet
- Cartograph Circle members: Use your code to get a discount on tickets and let us know you are coming so we can see you in the donor lounge and enjoy wine (ours!) and small bites together.
COVID UPDATE 5.20.22
Masks are optional for guests. Our team will continue to wear masks as we serve you just to air on the side of caution.
Pets are allowed in the tasting room but must remain on leash and on the floor, they are not allowed on the furniture.
Unfortunately, the tasting room does not have a license that allows food to be consumed on premise. We're happy to recommend great local restaurants where you can get a bite after your tasting.