Experience Cartograph Wines
Come discover the essence of Sonoma County wine country at the Cartograph tasting room, located just one block north of the Healdsburg Plaza.
Cartograph is known for small-lot, elegant Pinot Noir; dry Alsace-styled Riesling; and sparkling wines from acclaimed Northern California appellations including the Russian River Valley and Mendocino Ridge. Owners Alan Baker and Serena Lourie designed and built the tasting room to be the culmination of this region’s legendary wine experience, bringing guests together in a modern and welcoming space that spotlights masterfully crafted wines available by the glass, by the bottle or on tap.
340 Center Street, Healdsburg, CA
Tues - Sat., by appointment
In the heart of wine country just off the Healdsburg Plaza, Cartograph is offering special tasting events to explore Pinot noir in depth.
Tasting Menu: March 3 - April 1
$30 tasting fee, complimentary for Cartograph Circle members. Make your reservation now!
- 2021 Rosé of Pinot Noir
- 2020 Perli Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 2019 Green Valley Pinot Noir
- 2018 Transverse Pinot Noir (Library)
- 2013 Floodgate Pinot Noir (End of vintage)
- Staff Pick: 2016 Saltonstall Vineyard Pinot Noir (Library)
- March 1: B Corp month kickoff!
- March 7: Maison Porcella & Cartograph: A pairing of Frnech foods and our wine
- April 2: New tasting menu!
- May 2: New spring wines released to the tasting room
- May 12: Maison Porcella & Cartograph: A pairing of locally made artisenal French foods and our wine
- May 13: Forgotten Felines Event
- May 20: Healdsburg Food & Wine Event
- June 24: Taste of Sonoma
- July 14: Gay Wine Weekend
Cartograph Circle Exclusive Events
- March 22 - March 31: Spring release customization window open
- April 17 - 18: Spring wines ship
- April 30: Spring celebration in Healdsburg, CA
- May 2: Spring pickups begin at the tasting room
- May 28: Spring celebration in Healdsburg, CA
- June 10: Zoom with winemaker about the Spring release
Green Music Center Concerts
- Jan. 29, 2023: Bang on a Can All-stars
- April 7, 2023: 32 Sounds
- April 27 - 29: Clear Creek Creative
- Cartograph Circle members: Use your code to get a discount on tickets and let us know you are coming so we can see you in the donor lounge and enjoy wine (ours!) and small bites together.
Pets are allowed in the tasting room but must remain on leash and on the floor, they are not allowed on the furniture.
Unfortunately, the tasting room does not have a license that allows food to be consumed on premise. We're happy to recommend great local restaurants where you can get a bite after your tasting.