Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Herbed Creme Fraiche
- 1 1/2 lbs Small waxy potatoes, scrubbed
- Kosher Salt
- 3 tbsps olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) skin-on salmon
- 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh chives, dill, or tarragon, plus extra tarragon and dill sprigs for serving
- 2 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
Pairing Notes: Fresh salmon always provides such a beautiful backdrop for Pinot and we think this dish exemplifies that.
Chef's Tip: Use creme fraiche as it brings a richness to the dish that Greek yogurt does not.
Recipe and photo courtesy of: www.epicurious.com