Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Herbed Creme Fraiche
- 1 1/2 lbs small waxy potatoes, scrubbed
- kosher Salt
- 3 tbsps olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) skin-on salmon
- 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh chives, dill, or tarragon, plus extra tarragon and dill sprigs for serving
- 2 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
Tasting notes: Fresh salmon always provides such a beautiful backdrop for Pinot and we think this dish exemplifies that. Another one of our favorite summer meals once the potatoes in our garden are ready to be picked!
Serena's tips: Use creme fraiche as it brings a richness to the dish that Greek yogurt does not.
- Website link
- Website address: https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/roasted-salmon-with-potatoes-and-herbed-creme-fraiche-51236440
Recipe and photo courtesy of: www.epicurious.com.