Grilled Trout with White Beans and Caper Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 2 tbsps white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp drained capers
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 15-ounce can white beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon peel
- 2 10-ounce cleaned boned butterflied trout
- 1 cup coarsely sliced arugula
Tasting notes: The vinaigrette adds a brightness to the meal that compliments the red fruit in the Starscape Pinot.
Serena's tips: You can do this in a saute pan on the stove instead of grilling it.
Recipe courtesy of Bon Appétit Test Kitchen and Epicurious. Photo courtesy of Lisa Hubbard and Epicurious.