Grilled Chicken Breasts With Turmeric and Lime
March 16, 2022
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 3 tbsps freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 tsp chile powder
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsps chopped fresh or crushed dried rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp finely minced garlic
- salt to taste if desired
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tbsps melted butter
Tasting notes: The turmeric and lime flavors are beautiful witht his Riesling.
Serena's tips: We use boneless thighs instead od boneless breasts to add an additional dimension of flavor. Watch the cook time, we found we needed more time.
- Website link
- Website address: https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/3028-grilled-chicken-breasts-with-turmeric-and-lime
Recipe courtesy of Pierre Franey for the New York Times. Photo courtesy of Craig Lee for The New York Times.