Experience Cartograph Wines
Come discover the essence of Sonoma County wine country at the Cartograph tasting room, located just one block north of the Healdsburg Plaza.
Cartograph is known for small-lot, elegant Pinot Noir; dry Alsace-styled Riesling; and sparkling wines from acclaimed Northern California appellations including the Russian River Valley and Mendocino Ridge. Owners Alan Baker and Serena Lourie designed and built the tasting room to be the culmination of this region’s legendary wine experience, bringing guests together in a modern and welcoming space that spotlights masterfully crafted wines available by the glass, by the bottle or on tap.
340 Center Street, Healdsburg, CA
Tues - Sat., by appointment
In the heart of wine country just off the Healdsburg Plaza, Cartograph is offering special tasting events to explore Pinot noir in depth.
Tasting Menu: Sept. 1 - Sept. 30
$30 tasting fee, complimentary for Cartograph Circle members. Make your reservation now!
- 2021 Gould Family Riesling (New & Dry)
- 2020 Gould Family Riesling (Dry)
- 2021 Cartograph Estate Pinot Noir (New)
- 2021 Cartograph Mendocino Ridge Pinot Noir (New)
- 2021 Perli Vineyard Pinot Noir (New)
- September 13: Pouring the The Cloud Club at Oracle Park
- October 14: Erikson Fine Art Artist Reception
- October 19: Author Reading: Barbara Cottrell, Shadows of Miskatonic: Book Two
- October 28: Magnum day!
Cartograph Circle Exclusive Events
- August - September: Blackberry picking at the Cartograph Estate (email Serena with your dates)
- August - September: Vineyard tours (Fri - Sun)
- August 27: Sneak peek of the fall wines
- November 5: End of harvest celebration lunch (sold out)
Green Music Center Concerts
- October 22: Lara St. John
- November 18: Silkroad Ensemble with Rhiannon Giddens
- March 8: Wild Up
- Cartograph Circle members: Use your code to get a discount on tickets and let us know you are coming so we can see you in the donor lounge and enjoy wine (ours!) and small bites together.
Pets are allowed in the tasting room but must remain on leash and on the floor, they are not allowed on the furniture.
Unfortunately, the tasting room does not have a license that allows food to be consumed on premise. We're happy to recommend great local restaurants where you can get a bite after your tasting.