Simple Roasted Chicken
- 2 Fresh Rosemary sprigs
- 2 Fresh Thyme sprigs
- 1 tbsp Coarse salt (Serena likes the La Baleine salt)
- 1 tbsp Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsps Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Whole chicken cut up (or your favorite pieces, we like legs and breasts)
Pairing Notes: We love fresh herbs but a simple, good coating of salt on the chicken can make the Rosé dance.
Serena's Tips: We mix the recipe up occassionally by throwing some Herbs of Provence (1 tsp) instead of the fresh herbes or just dress the chicken with lots of freshly ground salt.
Recipe and photo courtesy of www.bevcooks.com