Middle Eastern Inspired Herb and Garlic Chicken
April 1, 2023
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 6 garlic cloves, grated or minced
- juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 3 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsps minced, fresh parsley
- 2 tbsps minced fresh mint
- 2 tbsps minced fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp minced fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 tsps kosher salt
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3/4 tsp sumac
- 2/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Tasting Notes: We love how the herbs and spices contrast the earthy dark fruit elements of the Transverse Pinot.
Serena's Tips: We marinate this for 24 hours just to let the flavors really permeate the chicken thighs.
- Website link
- Website address: https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1018244-middle-eastern-inspired-herb-and-garlic-chicken
Recipe courtesy of Melissa Clark for the New York Times. Photo courtesy of Andrew Scrivani for the New York Times.