Maple and Miso Sheet-Pan Salmon With Green Beans
- 4 (6-ounce) skin-on salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tsps maple syrup
- 1 tbsp white or brown miso
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsps soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- pinch of red-pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 tsp toasted sesame oil (optional)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro, both leaves and tender stems
- lime wedges, for serving
- faky sea salt, for serving (optional)
- cooked white rice, for serving (optional)
Tasting notes: Salmon and Pinot noir are classic together and maple and miso add a great level of umami!
Serena's tips: We parboil or blanch the green beans before cooking them so they are tender and when we don't have green beans, we substitute broccoli.
- Website link
- Website address: https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1019857-maple-and-miso-sheet-pan-salmon-with-green-beans
Recipe courtesy of Colu Henry and the New York Times. Photo courtesy of Julia Gartland for The New York Times. Food Stylist: Ali Slagle.