Lemon and Thyme Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 tsps kosher salt
- 1 black pepper
- 2 tbsps chopped thyme leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed and peeled
- 2 lemons, as needed
- 2 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil, more as needed
- torn basil or mint leaves, as needed
Tasting notes: The herb and lemon seasonings compliment the pretty red fruit in the Transverse Pinot.
Serena's tips: You can substitute boneless, skinless thighs for the chicken breasts. We marinade the chicken for up to 8 hours and the chicken comes out super juicy!
- Website link
- Website address: https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1017485-lemon-and-thyme-grilled-chicken-breasts
Recipe courtesy of Melissa Clark for the New York Times. Photo courtesy of Andrew Scrivani for The New York Times.