Lamb and Fig Skewers With Honey and Rosemary
March 16, 2022
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large sprigs rosemary, leaves minced
- 2 tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 1/4 tsps coarse kosher salt, more to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp asian fish sauce or soy sauce
- 2 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 large ripe figs
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1-inch chunks
- chopped fresh mint leaves, for serving
- lemon wedges, for serving
Tasting notes: The rich flabors of fig and lamb contrast perfectly with the bright strawberry and cranberry elements of the Pinot.
Serena's tips: We found it easier to do this in a grill pan versus using skewers.
- Website link
- Website address: https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/12720-lamb-and-fig-skewers-with-honey-and-rosemary
Recipe courtesy of Melissa Clark for the New York Times. Photo courtesy of Andrew Scrivani for The New York Times.