Greek Tomato Salad
- 4 lbs ripe tomatoes (heirloom)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 small sweet peppers (bell or corno di toro)
- flaky sea salt
- 4 ozs Greek feta cheese
- 2 tbsps mint (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- fruity extra-virgin olive oil
Tasting Notes: Such a delicious summer recipe! The acidity of the tomatoes and the bite of the red onion and feta are tempered by the strawberry and peach in the Rosé.
Serena's Tips: Definitely add the flourishes (green pepper, red onion, mint and oregano) because it brings a great burst of flavor.
Recipe courtesy of David Tanis for the New York Times. Photo courtesy of Craig Lee for the New York Times.