- 1 (1 1/2-pound) salmon fillet, skin-on or skinless
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 tbsps finely chopped dill
- 1 (2-inch) piece ginger, scrubbed and finely grated (no need to peel)
- 2 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 oranges
- 6 small radishes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 avocado
- flaky sea salt, for finishing (optional)
Tasting notes: The bright elements of ginger and dill play really well with the acidity of the Rosé.
Serena's notes: The remaining portion of the ginger-dill mixture gets mixed with the citrus to make a salad.
- Website link
- Website address: https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1021938-ginger-dill-salmon
Recipe courtesy of Ali Slagle and the New York Times. Photo courtesy of Christopher Simpson for The New York Times. Food Stylist: Barrett Washburne.