- 2 1/2 lbs chicken thighs, skin on
- 1/2 cup lime juice, fresh
- 3 tsps lime zest
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tbsps fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 jalepeños, finely chopped
Tasting notes: While pairing wines with hot and spicy foods can be a daunting task, the 2013 Greenwood Ridge Riesling is perfect for this exotic dish. While the Riesling is dry, the bright fruit notes give a perception of sweetness. The crisp acidity of the wine lifts the dish and brightens the flavors.
Serena's tips: Feel free to substitute chicken breasts for the thighs specified in the recipe; you can also customize the spice level by adding or subtracting jalapeños.
- Website link
- Website address: https://rasamalaysia.com/chili-lime-chicken/
Recipe and photo courtesy of Katie Rosen both via Rasamalaysia.com, Chili Lime Chicken