Broiled Salmon With Chile, Orange and Mint Butter
- 4 tbsps unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp red-pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tsps orange zest
- 3 tbsps finely chopped mint
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 (5- to 6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Flaky salt, for serving (optional)
Pairing Notes: We loved the vibrant citrus flavor in the dish and it compliments the pomegranate element in the Pinot.
Chef's Tip: We play around with the amount of orange zest, increasing it when we want even more zing.
Recipe courtesy of Colu Henry and the New York Times. Photo courtesy of Linda Xiao/New York Times. https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/