Broiled Salmon With Chile, Orange and Mint Butter
March 19, 2020
- 4 tbsps unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp red-pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tsps orange zest
- 3 tbsps finely chopped mint
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 (5- to 6-ounce) salmon fillets
- flaky salt, for serving (optional)
Tasting notes: We loved the vibrant citrus flavor in the dish and it compliments the pomegranate element in the Pinot.
Serena's tips: We play around with the amount of orange zest, increasing it when we want even more zing.
- Website link
- Website address: cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1019402-broiled-salmon-with-chile-orange-and-mint-butter
Recipe courtesy of Colu Henry and the New York Times. Photo courtesy of Linda Xiao/New York Times. https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/