Greek Salad Pitas
May 2, 2013
- 3 tbsps olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups plum or cherry tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped, peeled, and seeded
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup radishes, chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
Tasting notes: The crunchy vegetables and the tartness of the feta complement the crisp brightness of the Rosé.
Serena's tips: Warm the pita bread for an additional level of deliciousness.
- Website link
- Website address: www.bonappetit.com/recipe/greek-salad-pita-sandwiches-2
Recipe and photo courtesy of www.bonappetit.com.