Greek Salad Pitas
- 3 tbsps Olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups Plum or cherry tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 cup Cucumber, chopped, peeled, and seeded
- 1 cup Green bell pepper, chopped
- 2/3 cup Red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Radishes, chopped
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Fresh Italian parsley, chopped
Pairing Notes: The crunchy vegetables and the tartness of the feta complement the crisp brightness of the Rosé.
Serena's Tip: Warm the pita bread for an additional level of deliciousness.
Recipe and photo courtesy of www.bonappetit.com.