Cartograph Estate Vineyard Walk
|Date:||Sat, Aug 10, 2019|
|Time||10:30 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Venue:||Cartograph Estate Vineyard|
Join our winemaker, Alan Baker, for a tour of the Cartograph Estate this summer. Estate walks begin promptly at 10:30 a.m. with a discussion of vineyard practices. Then you’ll set off with Alan on a tour of the vines, tasting Cartograph Estate Clonal Pinot from each block with plenty of time for Q&A throughout. At the end of the walk, we’ll gather on the patio for some small bites, including tastes of our estate olive oil.
Each walk is limited to 10 people, so we expect them to sell out quickly. If you have a group of 10, email Serena and we’ll find a date that works for your group.
- Date: Aug. 10
- Location: Cartograph Estate in Sebastopol (we’ll send a map and directions prior to the walk)
- Reservations: Contact the tasting room at 707.433.8270 or email Serena
- What you get: A guided tour of our Estate vineyard with our winemaker, a tasting of 4 wines and small bites
- Duration: 2 hours, 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Fee: $75 per person; $60 Cartograph Circle members