December 8, 2014 |
In the Vineyard |
Holiday Gift Concierge
Let us take the stress out of your holiday gift-giving with our new Cartograph wine gift sets.
Gift sets include winemaker tasting notes and tissue paper-wrapped bottles packed in a black gift box, plus a personalized handwritten note. You can make your gift even more special by upgrading to a 3-bottle wooden box for an additional $25. (Tax not included in any of the prices below.)
- A Taste of Anderson Valley (2-bottle gift pack) Details here
- 2011 Anderson Valley Pinot Noir and 2012 Roma’s Vineyard Pinot Noir
- $80 [Cartograph Circle members: $68]
- Floodgate Vineyard Vertical (3-bottle gift pack) Details here
- One bottle of Floodgate Vineyard Pinot Noir from each of these years: 2010, 2011, 2012
- $134 [Cartograph Circle members: $114]
- Mendocino Ridge Exploration (3-bottle gift pack) Details here
- 2013 Greenwood Ridge Riesling, 2012 Mariah Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2011 Perli Vineyard Pinot Noir
- $126 [Cartograph Circle members: $107]
- Immersion in Pinot Noir (6-bottle gift pack) Details here
- One Pinot noir from each of these vintages: 2010 Floodgate Vineyard, 2010 Perli Vineyard, 2011 Anderson Valley, 2011 Russian River Valley, 2012 Floodgate Vineyard, 2012 Mariah Vineyard
- $270, [Cartograph Circle members: $230]
Now that winter has truly hit the Midwest, we recommend two-day air ($50) for any wine going across the country; we can use ground shipping for shipments on the West Coast ($15).
To order any of these gift boxes, you can:
- Order though our online store
- Email Serena@cartographwines.com and tell her what you'd like and where to ship it
- Call us at 707.433.8270 or visit the tasting room in person to order
Commenting has been turned off.