November 23, 2015 |
The Cartograph Thanksgiving Table
We love to cook . . . especially Thanksgiving dinner, which incorporates so many delicious flavors and spices. We thought it would be fun this year to build a meal for our friends around Cartograph wines. We’re excited to get the preparations underway and fill our home with delicious smells. Read on for our menu and wine pairings:
- 2014 Greenwood Ridge Riesling with crab salad on an endive
- 2012 Russian River Valley Pinot with mushroom crostini
- 2013 Choate Vineyard Pinot noir with a butternut squash soup with cider cream
- 2011 Perli Vineyard Pinot noir with a savory stuffed pumpkin with sausage and gruyère
- 2014 Floodgate Vineyard Gewürztraminer with apple cabbage salad with cider vinaigrette
- 2013 Floodgate Vineyard Gewürztraminer with turkey, rich gravy and mashed potatoes
- 2012 Floodgate Vineyard Pinot noir with challah, sausage and dried cherry stuffing
- 2013 Mariah Vineyard Pinot Noir with pumpkin pie and homemade whip cream
- 2014 Starscape Vineyard Gewürztraminer and 2014 Greenwood Ridge Riesling with cheese: Brillat-Savarin, Comte and Tomme Fermiere d'Alsace
To find the recipes: Cartograph Recipes
To find the wines: Cartograph Wine Store
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Commenting has been turned off.